Rigby doing salvia Rigby doing salvia

My slow connection atm led to this[[ http://www.newgrounds [dot] com/portal/view/633914 ]] kicking in right as he started tripping, as well as playing in bursts when he talked.
There is a [dot] in the url

Thomas the elf Thomas the elf

Freakin' Great!

I was laughing the whole time, Loved the random humor!

Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

great!

The part on the rooftop was badass when the pods blast through the building in the background. No Sfx or voices even felt needed in this, and thats a rare feat, great job at mixing a couple of popular NG themes!

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

A long time favorite game.

I love this game. I noticed that the final boss can be easily killed by shooting at his head nonstop with the shotgun. none of his attacks can even be executed if you use this tactic.

Madness Regent Madness Regent

HAHAHA

dont cook soup, kill clown, and watch tv... I was trying to stop overflowing chicken noodle, watch house, and kill that creep. DIFFICULT! Great game though.

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

NIIIIIIICE!

I freaked the FUCK out because I absentmindedly read the writing on the wall and was like... what? then that molerat thingy killed me. Great game!

The Awakening. The Awakening.

I love that high frequency filter at 0:56!

Sick use of effects in there.

Shiny Things (Ambient) Shiny Things (Ambient)

A great song!

If you're really irked by having to drop bitrates you could post this song on another free hosting site without an 8Mb limit and put a link to it on here for quality-philes.
But It sounds great anyways!

Cloud Blind Cloud Blind

Really Inspirational

A pretty quiet track, and although it's simple, that's one of the parts that makes it great. I really don't have any advice for this song at all, as close to perfect as I've heard on here.