The Awakening. The Awakening.

I love that high frequency filter at 0:56!

Sick use of effects in there.

Shiny Things (Ambient) Shiny Things (Ambient)

A great song!

If you're really irked by having to drop bitrates you could post this song on another free hosting site without an 8Mb limit and put a link to it on here for quality-philes.
But It sounds great anyways!

Cloud Blind Cloud Blind

Really Inspirational

A pretty quiet track, and although it's simple, that's one of the parts that makes it great. I really don't have any advice for this song at all, as close to perfect as I've heard on here.

A Cold Concept A Cold Concept

A good song

Just could use a little work mastering the vocals and adding a little depth, sounded a little too "small" I guess is how I'd describe it.

jonyxmetal responds:

Very thanxs to comment XD

-{ Mechanical Splinter }- -{ Mechanical Splinter }-

Niiiiice.

My type of style here! Liking the instrument choices. Fits really well and has very sick transitions. What software do you use?

aloneagainfriend responds:

lots.. :P

I Have Nothing To Say I Have Nothing To Say

Damn!

Really catchy tune! I'm liking it. If you lengthened it it'd be pretty sick -throw in some verses and the works.

[DJP] 000040 Preview [DJP] 000040 Preview

I'm sorry?

it's got potential. but really??? number one? huh... I'm sorry that I'm being negative here, but it just didn't sound amazing enough for the top spot of the month. Cool for like an ambient song though. And yes, I am am jealous.

DJPureSuffer responds:

Im sorry for getting the number one spot? O.o Ill try not to get it ever again. thanks for the review :P

Headed For Hell Headed For Hell

Fucking amazing.

so much of the shit on this site is fake techno shit that some lame ass kid made in an hour. Some songs here get good popularity and deserves it.
This now, Absolutely deserves it. I cant believe this is on this site! This sounds better than the majority of that dumb shit that goes to the radio, Top charts, international fame and all that. Props to you keeping shit real man. :]

Jumpin Space_[Mastered] Jumpin Space_[Mastered]

A great song!

I loved the kicks that you use in your songs! I can't ever get a good one to work... any suggestions? (FLXXL) This one is ridiculously catchy!

Ethalyn responds:

Thanks! I wanna remake it actewallly!

Hmmm, kicks... VEC man... VEC!

Invasion of Trance Heaven Invasion of Trance Heaven

Nice!

I like this one! sick groove to it! hey by the way I finished Re-EQing that one song of mine, would you check it out man? it's [Divergent]MetaMorphasis. thanks! and nice song! I like the stutter in the synth!